Sunday 1 November 2009

What a Performance - Bath - 30/10/2009

At this special edition, a hommage to Moyra Caldecott was performed by some of her friends, who read Moyra's poems. As Moyra isn't now able to read her own poetry due to a stroke, this reading had a very strong emotional value that went far beyond the words that were read, like a deep sharing of the silence that lives at the roots of all true poetry.

I read Moyra's poem: "On listenning to a poet reading his own poem"

As well as my own poems:
- Penelope's welcome to Ulysses
- Moonshade

Event hosted by Richard Selby

2 comments:

  1. Hello Armando

    I hope you remember me from The Poets Cafe in Reading. I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember.
    It is good to know that you haven't lost the address.

    ReplyDelete